Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Pics of Me at the Game!!

A few more grabs from Saturday night's defeat at the hands of the Laffs... think you should be able to make me out better this time around.

Here's Travis Moen taking Gunnarsson into the boards right in front of me and my buddy in the Habs jersey. I'm the one wearing the brown tuque.

Unfortunately the resulting blow against the boards spilled my friend's wine and threw my camera onto the ground... and my Pension Plan Puppet... but everything ended up being fine.

And here's a closer shot a few milliseconds after the above:



Here's Shantanu and I watching the action from the corner. You can clearly see the brown bag Pension Plan Puppet on the inside of the glass over the Esso sign:



And finally here's a close up with my good buddy, Dion "what have I done?" Phaneuf.

Kind of impressionistic, if I don't say so myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment