Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

BIGGER! STRONGER! FASTER!!!

We can rebuild it... we have the technology...

HABS FAN IN LEAFLAND has OFFICIALLY MOVED!! New blog! Whoopee!!

Continue the fun, the good times and all things Habs at:

HABSFANINLEAFLAND.COM

Bookmark it. Share it. I don't care what you do just get down there!!

"Look Maw.. they got there a ding-darn Habs blog now":

HabsFanInLeafLand.com

Hey if Guy Lafleur, Peter Mahovlich and Jacques Lemaire can get into this blog, so can you. PS: These three former Habs greats do not officially endorse this blog. But they do like to hug each other.



It's Hab-errific, Habs-tastic, and Habs-tacular!!

Come up with your own Habs pun. Everyone is a winner!!

Stick tap to Brian and Tom at Uniseo Inc. for their outstanding work in getting it done just in time for the Habs to sweep their 2 game sojourn in the Sunshine state.

Ahh, I could use some sunshine, but at least I got me a great blog!!

We're going to the big leagues folks; got the call up today... and I owe it all to you. But don't expect any money.

Don't forget to follow me on that thing they call the twitter: @habsfanleafland

PS: This is the last time I will be posting here.
I know it's sad, but just go to HABSFANINLEAFLAND.COM and you'll feel much, much better.

Buh-bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment